PSE&G and Street Lights

PSE&G has implemented a new web page for reporting street lights that are burned out or in need of repair.  The Township of Cedar Grove is now capable of reporting via this web page.  Any street light issues can be reported to the Cedar Grove Police Department by calling (973) 239-4100 and speak to the desk officer or via email  Please include as much information as possible such as name, address, location of street light, condition and pole number if possible.